By the issuance of Administrative Decision No. 450/2020, the Argentine government extended the list of activities and services determined as essential during coronavirus health emergency.
The new regulation added the following activities and services to those exempted from complying with the preventive and mandatory isolation:
- Sale of building materials and supplies.
- Production, distribution and commercialization activities related to logging and mining
- Tannery and sawmill activities, factories of wooden products, mattress manufacturers and factories of road and farm machinery.
- Activities related to foreign trade: export of manufactured products and essential imports for the right functioning of the economy.
- Exploration, production, transformation and commercialization of nuclear fuels.
- Essential maintenance services and fumigation.
- Mutual association and credit cooperatives, with a reduced attention to the public only for the purposes of enabling the operation of the credit and/or payments system.
- Registration, identification and issuance of identity documents.
Those reached by the new Administrative Decision will need to process the Unique Permission for Movement – Covid-19.