Agustín Alejandro Esnal is a lawyer graduated from the University of Buenos Aires (UBA), specializing in financial criminal law. From 2016 to the present he is professor at the UBA in charge of the subject “Financial Criminal Law”.
Agustín holds a master’s degree in criminal law from UBA (2015) and a postgraduate degree as a criminal law specialist from UBA (2010).
Agustín speaks English and Spanish Fluently.
Agustín started as an intern at the Federal Criminal Court N°15 of Buenos Aires, Argentina (1997-1998).
He was a member of the National Criminal Court N°47 of Buenos Aires, Argentina (1999-2002).
He developed as an associate lawyer at Ceballos y Ceballos in the area of economic criminal crimes (2003-2016).
He was director of criminal matters, summaries and special investigations at the National Administration of Social Security (ANSES) in Argentina (2016-2017).
He was director of the criminal law observatory of the Ministry of Security of Argentina (2017-2018).
He was coordinator of criminal legislation at the Ministry of Security of Argentina (2018-2019).
He was director of federal criminal crimes at the Ministry of National Security of Argentina (2019).
He was a partner at Munilla Lacasa, Salaber y De Palacios law firm (2019-2022).
He is currently developing as an expert lawyer in economic and financial criminal law, developing in matters of customs and immigration law.
Agustín was a professor at the University of Buenos Aires (UBA) of the subject “Jury Trials” in the chair of Dr. Daniel Obligado (2004-2007).
He was a professor at the University of Palermo of the subject “Criminal Appeals Procedure” under the professorship of Dr. Fernando Díaz Canton (2006-2009).
He is currently a professor of the subject “Financial Criminal Law” at the Criminal Law Department of the University of Buenos Aires.
• “A practical approach to the crime of denial and delay of justice” http://www.infojus.gob.ar/agustin-alejandro-esnal -An approach-practice-to-crime-denial-delay-justice-dacf140488-2014-07-24 / 123456789-0abc-defg8840-41fcanirtcod.
• “The consent of the victim in the crime of trafficking in persons”
http: // www.infojus.gob.ar/agustin-alejandro-esnal-consentimiento-victima-delito-trata-pers onas-mito-prostituta-feliz-dacf140489-2014-07-25/123456789-0abc-defg9840-41fca nirtcod
Seminars and Courses atended:
• “International Conference on Criminal Procedure Modifications” – Universidad Austral (Buenos Aires, July 2.007).
• “Principles and Constitutional Guarantees in Criminal Tax Matters” Argentine Center for Tax Criminal Studies, Seminar on (Buenos Aires, July 2003).
• “The Theory of Crime and Penal Code” Colegio de Abogados de la Capital Federal (Buenos Aires, December 2003).
• “Crimes Against Sexual Freedom – Prevention and Approach” Colegio de Abogados de la Capital Federal (Buenos Aires, July 2003).